Use Apple Pay and your WAFCU debit and credit cards to pay the easy, secure, and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
See a complete list of Apple Pay Merchantshere.
A SECURE WAY TO PAY
Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID thumbprint security or your pass code, and transactions never use your card number.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED:
- Make sure your iPhone of iPad had the latest version of iOS
- Add your WAFCU debit and credit cards to Apple Pay. Follow the on-screen directions.
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contact less reader with your finger on TouchID.
Using your WAFCU Visa card with Android Pay is easy. Just snap a photo of it with your Android phone. Android Pay can be used at over a million locations across the U.S.
See a full list of Android Pay places to payhere.
GETTING STARTED ITS SIMPLE:
- Download the Android Pay app
- Add your WAFCU Visa card- it’s as simple as snapping a photo
- Pay confidently at over a million locations in the U.S.
Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your debit or credit card. It makes transactions super easy. Just swipe up to launch the app, secure with your fingerprint, and hover over the card reader to pay.
Get the great features and benefits of your WAFCU Visa Card-right on your device.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your WAFCU Visa card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup pin and you’ll be ready to go
And it’s safe- your purchases remain yours alone. Samsung Pay uses several layers of security. It keeps your payment information separate and doesn’t store or share it, so you can pay without worry.