Home Banking & Electronic Bill Payment
Banking with WAFCU will give you convenient access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. You’ll be able to check your account and loan balances, review recent account activity, make transfers between accounts, and pay bills.
How to Access Our Online Banking System
Click here to sign in to your account. Type in your user name or account number and follow the various prompts.
If you need help logging on, please call our office at 800-830-3078 and a representative will assist you. WAFCU employees do not have access to your personal passwords.
Online Banking Features
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances, loan balances, and account histories
- View pending electronic transactions which have not yet been posted to your account
- De-activate your Debit card if it might be lost or stolen
- Transfer money between your credit union accounts (savings, checking or loans)
- Online banking transactions are secure and balances are updated immediately
How to Sign Up for Home Banking and Electronic Bill Payment
Through our website, you can: change your password, print a copy of a paid check, request a check withdrawal, reorder checks, apply for a loan, and more.
Tired of the hassle of writing checks to pay for recurring monthly bills? Looking for an easier and more secure way to make payments? Our electronic bill payment service is a convenient way to pay your bills online. You can schedule single payments as well as weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments from a list of established vendors, or add your own. You can even send a check to an individual. Sign up today to get the convenience and security of knowing your payments are made for you on time and without the hassle of checks, stamps or mailboxes.