Home Banking & Electronic Bill Payment
Banking with WAFCU will give you convenient access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. You’ll be able to check your account and loan balances, review recent account activity, make transfers between accounts, and pay bills.
How to Access Our Online Banking System
To sign into your account, click here: Login to Online Banking or click the Home Banking Login Link on our Homepage. Type in your account number and follow the various prompts to our login page.
If you need help logging on, please call our office at 724-222-8064 and a representative will assist you. WAFCU employees do not have access to your personal passwords.
Online Banking Features
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances, loan balances, and account histories
- View pending electronic transactions which have not yet been posted to your account
- Transfer money between your credit union accounts (savings, checking or loans)
- Link family members’ accounts together for convenience
- Online banking transactions are secure and balances are updated immediately
How to Sign Up for Home Banking or Electronic Bill Payment
Through our website, you can: change your password, print a copy of a paid check, request a check withdrawal, reorder checks, apply for a loan, and more.
Tired of the hassle of writing checks to pay for recurring monthly bills? Looking for an easier and more secure way to make payments? Our electronic bill payment service is a convenient way to pay your bills online. You can schedule single payments as well as weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments from a list of established vendors, or add your own. You can even send a check to an individual. Sign up today to get the convenience and security of knowing your payments are made for you on time and without the hassle of checks, stamps or mailboxes.