We offer a variety of Individual Retirement Account (IRA) programs. All are federally insured up to $250,000 per account by the National Credit Union Administration.
We offer three types of Certificates:
- Returns are tax deferred until you make a withdrawal from the account, at which point you pay taxes on all pre-tax dollars
- A more flexible retirement savings account, meaning the account can be used for other important life events
- Designed for members who do not qualify for the Traditional IRA annual tax-deductible contribution
- Still allows you to take advantage of tax-free earnings growth
- Can be opened for any child under the age of 18 to fund his or her education
- Withdrawals from the account are tax-free if they are used to fund primary, secondary, or post-secondary education expenses
See our current rates here.