The Washington Area Teachers Federal Credit Union can offer you an array of financial products and services because we operate on a not-for-profit basis. You own your credit union.
Profits that are made by us are returned to you the members in the form of savings, low financing, technology and convenient access. WATFCU is committed to improving the lives of its membership.
Advantages of Membership
We offer a wide variety of convenient, money-saving products and services that are designed to meet your financial needs. Our products and services include:
- Savings Accounts
- Tiered rates for higher yields on larger balances
- Checking Accounts
- No minimum balance required
- Free debit card
- No monthly service fees
- No fee withdrawals at hundred of ATM’s
- Certificates of Deposit
- Terms from 30 days to 3 years
- IRA Certificates
- Auto (new and used), campers, RV’s, motorcycles
- First and second mortgages, home equity credit lines
- Personal loans
- Secured Loans
- MasterCard credit cards with no annual fees
- Home Banking with Electronic Bill Payment Options
- Members Financial Services investment counseling
- Free ACCEL Financial Counseling and Debt
- Management Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Notary Public Service
Who is Eligible to Join?
You are eligible to become a Member of the Washington Area Teachers Federal Credit Union if you currently employed by, or retired from, or are an immediate family member of the employees of the organizations listed below.
How to Join WATFCU as an Individual
Are you an individual interested in becoming a member of WATFCU? Call us at 724-222-8064 or you may send an inquiry to:Washington Area Credit Union
1245 Park Avenue
Washington, Pennsylvania 15301-5949
How to join WATFCU as an Employer
Employers today must offer benefits that will meet the needs of a large group of diverse individuals. By offering a credit union membership, your company will set itself apart from the majority.
Employees will be able to use WATFCU as their primary institution. Family members of your employees will also be able to join which will enhance the benefits to your employees. By utilizing our services, you will be able to reduce payroll and direct deposit processing costs.
If you are interested in becoming a member or have questions, please contact our office at 724-222-8064 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Please provide the following information:
- Name of your Company and/or Organization
- Address of your Company or Organization
- Number of Employees or Members
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
If your organization is not listed below, contact us today to
“Get on Board the Bus” and Join Our Team!